The Safer way to optimize your PC!
SafePCKit is a must-have tool that provides complete solution in optimizing and cleaning your computer for maximum performance. It scans, diagnoses, speeds up, and cleans your PC. All that is needed is just one click to fix issues which are affecting your PC's performance, speed, and its overall working. SafePCKit cleans up junk files, enhances internet speed, frees up unwanted memory space, and performs a host of other tasks to keep your system up and running.
Clean Junk Files
Get more memory space by removing temporary files, duplicate files, browser history information, and other junk files from the system.
SafePCKit performs disk check for hard drive errors and software errors and also fixes the errors
SafePCKit eliminates unwanted programs which start up automatically in the background when the computer is booted, and thus improves the PC boot time and performance.
It allows you to schedule automatic computer scan process on a daily or weekly basis.
Restore Registry Backup
A backup copy of the old registry is created every time you repair issues using SafePCKit. An older version of the registry can be restored by selecting the required backup and clicking on Restore button.
The tool comes with a simple user interface which provides detailed description thus ensuring a smooth cleaning and optimizing process.
Provides customer support round the clock for any queries you may have.
- Drive Utilization – It helps to manage, and also monitor data present in the drive
- Privacy Cleaner – Browser history, cookies, cache, temp files will be cleared
- Drive Defrag – Analyses and defragments the drive to put bits and pieces of files into one location
- Internet optimizer – Boosts the internet speed, and provides improved browsing experience
- System memory – Effectively analyses and frees up unused memory, thus making your system faster
- Disk Checker – Verifies file system integrity of drive and fixes logical file system errors
- Drive Temperature – Gives information about the current temperature of hard drive