What Does SafePCKit do?
- Fixes slow PC startup, slow system performance, high memory usage, clogged internet speeds.
- Removes Unwanted COM & ActiveX Entries, invalid Shared DLL’s, empty Application Paths, empty Application Paths, Invalid Font Entries, Empty Registry Keys, Empty Registry Keys, Junk Files.
How SafePCKit Works?
It scans your entire Windows and fixes issues on registry. Also, the tool allows you to remove start up programs which automatically loads while booting your system. This task enhances your system startup speed. It even helps to manage your hard drive data; optimizes internet speed and fixes file system issues.
How to Activate SafePCKit?
SafePCKit is designed with simple to use GUI and self-explained options.
- Install and run SafePCKit
- Then, go to bottom left corner of the main screen
- Here you will find Help option, click on it
- From the drop down menu, select Activate button and click on it
- It opens Activate your SafePCKit window, enter licensee key in the text box and hit Submit button
What are the System requirement for SafePCKit?
Operating System –Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.0, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012
RAM – 512 MB (Recommended, 1 GB RAM)
Free disk space - 50 MB (for installation)
How to Uninstall SafePCKit?Navigate to Control Panel-> Programs and Features
- Look for SafePCKit and right click on it.
- Select Uninstall option from the drop down menu
- When confirmation message pops up, click “Yes”
- Click “OK” once you get the confirmation message and restart your Windows
What are the tools available with SafePCKit?
- Drive Utilization- To monitor and manage drive data
- Privacy Cleaner- To erase browser history, cache, cookies
- Drive Defrag- To analyze and defragment your hard drive
- Internet Optimizer- To enhance internet speed
- System Memory- Frees up unwanted memory usage
- Drive Tools
- Disk Checker
- Drive Temperature
What is the difference between basic and Pro version?
|Basic Version||Pro Version|
Price $29.97 USD.
Price $43.94 USD.
You can use Drive Defrag, Internet Optimizer, System Memory, Drive Tools.
Along with all the tools, you can also get access to the Privacy Cleaner app at just $13.97 USD.
Why SafePCKit is required?
You need to be an expert to repair issues of Windows Registry. Improper handling of registry may land you in unbootable Windows. Therefore, utilizing Software like SafePCKit keeps you away from any kind of disaster.
Junk files and invalid registry keys are not one-time accumulation. They keep adding to the computer on daily basis. Removing them manually on daily basis is a difficult task.
How to Boost Internet Speed using SafePCKit?
- Launch the software and from the left hand side of the screen, click on Tools
- Next, go to Internet Optimizer and press Open button
- Select the Network Type used to connect your computer to internet
- Then the Software will start Optimization Process
- When it prompts "Enhanced Internet Speed" success message, click Ok
Can i use Privacy Cleaner on basic Version?
No, you can’t. To make use of Privacy cleaner, you need to upgrade to Pro version.
How to Enhance System Memory?
System memory has significant impact on your computer’ overall performance. Therefore, you need to free up memory to enhance the system performance.
- Run the application and select Tools option from the left hand side of the screen.
- Then, click on Open next to System Memory
- You can see used memory and free memory details in the next screen
- Hit Optimize button
- Once you get details of released memory, click Ok to close the window.
Can I terminate error fixing process in the middle?
Don’t abort the fixing process in the mid-way as it is concerned with registry. Cancelling fixing process may degrade your system performance. Hence, we strongly recommend not to cancel the repair process in mid-way.
Is it Possible to schedule SafePCKit for PC scanning?
Yes, it is possible.
- Launch the tool and select Settings from the left hand side of the screen
- Next, select Schedule tab and enable scheduled scan
- Under Specify When to Perform, select time and days for scheduled scanning of your system